Not Really Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not Really Royalty

private rp forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ashes of The Phoenix
Ashes of The Phoenix Emptyby Roisa09 Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:00 pm

» Friendship of Hell
Ashes of The Phoenix Emptyby Roisa09 Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:31 pm

» IM SORRY!! BUT...
Ashes of The Phoenix Emptyby Goddess Yami Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:30 pm

» SAFETY!!!
Ashes of The Phoenix Emptyby Roisa09 Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:38 pm

» Edgeworth is da boss!
Ashes of The Phoenix Emptyby Roisa09 Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:41 pm

» THE BIRD KNOWS ALL
Ashes of The Phoenix Emptyby Goddess Yami Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:09 pm

» Ashes of The Phoenix OOC
Ashes of The Phoenix Emptyby Goddess Yami Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:41 pm

Ashes of The Phoenix

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Goddess Yami
Captain
Goddess Yami

Title : Black Butterfly

Ashes of The Phoenix Empty
PostSubject: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 6:13 pm

The Demon Kingdom has been taken over by an evil witch named Amanda. She killed off the royal family. Shadi tried to stop her, but failed. So she went with plan B. She arrived the royal family, but they remember nothing. She's letting them grow so Yami can claim the throne again.

Yami is now a college art professor and it's time for him to take back the crown. Shadi asks for his old friend Flora for help by bringing her back from the dead. Flora is now 18 again. She lives with Yami's cousin Mike.
Back to top Go down
https://notreallyroyalty.forumotion.com
Goddess Yami
Captain
Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 12:19 am

Yami was sitting in his cousin, Mike's bar. He recently moved to moved to Valo which Yami thought was odd. He had a bar back in his own town and had great business. Whenever Yami asked him about it, he just brushed it off for some reason. He took a sip of his beer and sighed. Tomorrow was his first day as an art professor at the University of Valo. He was nervous. He did fine while he was student teacher.

"Finished already?" Mike asked as he was wiping an glass. It was a slow night tonight so Mike was busy cleaning the glassware.

"Yeah," Yami replied placing the bottle back down on the bar. "I'm nervous." He had a bad habit of drinking too fast, when he was nervous.

"Oh, how come?"

"Tomorrow is my first day. I'm worried I'll make a fool of myself."

"You'll be fine. Want another?"

"Nah. I have to wake up early for tomorrow. Do you really think I'll be fine?"

"Yes. Your high school students loved you. College kids are no different from high school kids."

"That's true. I'll have mostly freshmen."

Mike nodded his head. He switched to another a glass to clean. 

Yami stood up from his stool. "Thanks. I'll see you later Mike." He placed the money on the bar and left. The bar was a few blocks down from Yami's apartment so he was able to walk home. 

When he got home, Yami got ready for bed. He climbed into bed and he sat there for a bit. The silence of his room was bothering him for some reason. Ever since Mike moved here he has been getting strange vibes. He felt like he was missing something. He felt this way back when he ended his engagement with his girlfriend, Katie. Yami just shook his head and went to sleep. Tomorrow was a big day.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi

Miakemi

Title : The Evil Chat

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 12:42 am

Shadi flipped through her book for the umpteenth time before feeling satisfied with the information. For years, she had looked over the old palace's library, searching for a better version of the spell she used years ago to save her former enemies. Reincarnating people was horribly ineffective when taking into account the fact they would have to grow up and would have no memories of their previous life.  But now she needed to summon someone as a teenager with all their memories in tact, and she was certain she could do it.

The door to the room opened and her partner entered.  "You're sure you're ready?"  He asked. He knew just as well as she did how important it was to get this spell right.

She nodded at Sam. "I've checked the spell multiple times. Everything is there. I wish I had this spell in the beginning. All this waiting and trouble could have been avoided."

"Maybe...  But Yami wouldn't have been in a good mental state if he came back with all those terrible memories.  Now he'll have a better chance," Sam said.

"You make a good point. But we still don't know where Kimiko is. We need them both. This spell is way more precise and will bring Flora here rather than her randomly appearing somewhere else."

She turned back to the pages in her book. It was time. She took a deep breath and began her spell.  The spell was draining in the amount of magic it required, but she ignored the exhaustion slowly creeping though her until the last word. This had to work.

She looked up as the last words left her lips. There was a blinding light in front of her that slowly dissipated to reveal a girl. Shadi smirked, triumphantly. "Good evening, Flora."
Back to top Go down
Roisa09

Roisa09

Title : Bahamuts Dragoon

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 1:06 am

Standing there a little slumped over. Her hair covered most of her face and for a while she stood there like a lifeless doll. Was this a cold breeze she felt? Moving her fingers around she lifted her head and open her eyes to see a blurry person in front of her. Was she alive? Oh no. Was she a Zombie!? Rubbing her eyes a bit she took another look at the person who said her name. Now being a bit more clear Flora could see that it was Shadi and Sam. Two people she had not seen in a long time. Wait where they the ones who turned brought her back as a Zombie!? Panicking a bit and looking around she saw that she at least had skin on her arm. That was a relief. "I'm alive...?" She said looking around at her body. Last thing she remember she was on her death bed saying her good-byes to her family. Taking a all around look at herself she was in a younger body. "And I'm young again! But why?" She said turning to Shadi and Sam who look like they didn't age a bit. It had been years since she last saw these two. Truth be told anyone from the Demon Kingdom since it broke off from anyone. That was a very sad day for her since it was the last time she ever saw Yami or Kimiko. She had not seen or heard from them. She couldn't find out why which made things even more depressing.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi

Miakemi

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 1:51 am

Shadi watched and waited as Flora took in her surroundings. It really would be a shock to come back from the dead. Thankfully it seemed like the spell worked perfectly. One of her fears was having Flora come back having no memories at all. "Follow me. We'll talk in the living room," Shadi said and led her out of the room with Sam following behind.

Sam separated them to grab some tea from the kitchen and returned as they were sitting down. He placed the tray on the coffee table and poured three cups before sitting on a chair and taking a sip.

Shadi took a sip from her own cup. "You're alive because I need your help. A lot of things have happened in The Demon Kingdom..." She paused for a moment, memories flashing through her mind. It was ironic how invested she was in Yami and Kimiko's fate after so many years of personally trying to destroy them.

"I'm sure you remember the Demon Kingdom cutting itself off from the rest of the world. The reason for that was a witch named Amanda. She systematically destroyed the royal family leaving Yami for last and driving him mad with grief before she finished him off." Shadi paused again taking another sip of her tea. It was hard to talk about the truth. Flora probably needed a moment to process.

"I tried to stop her a few times, but she's very powerful. She's been ruler ever since.  My last resort was to reincarnate everyone with no memories of what happened in the past. I've found Yami but have no idea where Kimiko is. I need you to befriend Yami and help him remember the past."
Back to top Go down
Roisa09

Roisa09

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 2:45 am

Watching the two walk out she followed right behind them. Looking around she was starting to recognize where she was. This was Kimiko and Yamis castle. But it looked like it as in a much worse shape then it was... Really needed to get some weed killer in this place. She was a bit happy to be back in here... but what had happen to this place?

Once Shadi sat down Flora took a seat across from her and grabbed a cup of tea, thanking Sam as she did so. For a while Flora just sat there with the cup in her hand listening to what she had to say. How could she forget the day she lost contact with this place. Her own Kingdom suffered a bit from it. She had to do a lot of dealing with other kingdoms. But that was a whole another story. She continue with her story about what had happen after that. True, it was hard to hear. She couldn't believe what this Amanda girl did to Yami. Made him suffer and die like that. Yami had a hard time dealing with with his fathers death one time... So this, had to be ten times harder on him. 

Flora sat there looking at her Tea which she had not taken a sip out of yet. So it was only Flora who was brought back from the dead. Everyone was reborn... Everyone but her own friends and family. They were all still dead. This was all she had to take in. Her husband her son. Gone. "Hiro.... K-Kain..." She whispered to herself. She choked up a bit thinking about them. She was going to miss them dearly. For a while she got a bit mad, why was she the only one brought back. Why was she brought back to be left alone! But she didn't lash out on Shadi. She was thinking on the kingdom sake. So for now, Flora had to leave what she had in the past. She was brought back to help a friend and help save a kingdom! 

Taking a sip of the tea Flora looked back up to Shadi and nodded her head. "Alright then. I have one request from you. My Dragon Friend is still alive. Flane, you might remember him. He has always been my partner and I know he would be helpful. I want you to find him for me. If you agree to this. then I have one more question for you." She said taking a pause and took a big sip of the tea. "Where do I begin?" Asking with a bright smile on her face
Back to top Go down
Miakemi

Miakemi

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 9:22 pm

Shadi watched as a range of emotions seemed to go through Flora. Even with the moment the girl realized she was the only one from her kingdom resurrected, Flora was taking the entire thing better than expected. She had to respect the girl's ability to move from grief to determination in a relatively short time. At least to the point where she wasn't furious verbally furious with Shadi for bringing her back..

Shadi nodded at her request. "I'll do my best. It will be a little harder to find and bring him here if he's outside of the Demon Kingdom, but it can be done. I need to rest first, though. The resurrection spell took a lot of magic, and I'm not really good with white magic. This was the only resurrection spell I could find that wasn't made with dark magic.

As for where to start, I've already prepared a place for you. Yami's cousin Mike somehow awoke his memories without needing help. He has a bar in Valo.  You will be staying with him while attending the local university. Yami is a new art teacher there.  You're already enrolled in his class. You need to watch him and figure out a way to get close and awaken his memories.  I'm the Dean of the Arts so I will be around to help you if anything comes up.  While you're doing that, I'll be looking for Kimiko. She's kept a very low profile for someone who remembers nothing.

One other thing, you haven't noticed yet but you're disguised as a demon.  There are no humans in this kingdom since it's cut off from the world. It shouldn't come up, but just remember as far as everyone knows you're a demon. Also, Amanda has banned any used of powers beyond basic control. She doesn't want a rebellion. So do not approach any demons in combat. They're all gang members and can be very dangerous."
Back to top Go down
Roisa09

Roisa09

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 10:08 pm

Flora understood that it was going to take a while for Shadi to be able to find her friend. Finding him would take time and she didn't aspect her to find him right away. She just wondered where that little dragon was and hope he was doing okay.

Next thing that Shadi told her was that she would be staying with a guy call Mike at a bar and would be attending school. Mike... She try to remember him from long ago. She might had met him once or twice if he was related to Yami. But as of right now she couldn't think of what he looked like. Next thing that hit her was going to go back to school. "What? I have to go back to school again? Ugh!" She said sinking into her seat. "Wait he's... a art teacher?" For a second she looked at her blankly. Then all of a sudden she burst out laughing. How Ironic was it that the boy who hated being in front of people turned out to be a teacher! A TEACHER of all things.

After a few seconds of that thought she calmed down and whipped the tears from her eyes. "S-Sorry, but Yami as a teacher. That's just too ironic to be true." Taking a deep breath she composed herself and started to take a few more sips of the tea before setting the empty cup on the table. Putting her hands up on her head she could feel two ears up on her head. Well this was weird! She went down to try and feel her normal ears but they were not there. She kept going back and forth between them until she stopped on her fox years and started to rub them. "Awe they are adorable!' She said with a smile as she played around with them. She couldn't wait to find out what she looked like in a mirror. Looking down at her hand she saw a ring on it. 'Hmmm so this must be the magic use to make me look like a demon.'

"Alright then. So basicly, I'm living with a guy name Mike at a bar, Yami is a teacher and i'm his student, the demon kingdom turn into the slums, and I can't use any high level powers or else this... Amanda chick knows something will be up... You know this is a lot to take in after being dead for so long. BUUUUT I think I can handle this." She said putting her finger on her chin and thinking. "So the first thing I should do is go to the bar and settle in. Is there anything I am forgetting?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi

Miakemi

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 10:36 pm

Shadi shook her head as Flora burst out laughing. It was absurd she found hilarity in any of this. Then again, Flora was closer to the previous Yami than Shadi was. Of course she would find the difference in his personality hilarious. Still... Flora was weirder than Shadi thought.  "I guess it's ironic... He's a good teacher," she said with a shrug as Flora messed around with her fox ears.

Finally, Flora recapped and Shadi nodded. Her summary was pretty accurate.  "Not all cities in the Demon Kingdom have gangs.  Valo's a nicer city, so you shouldn't really see any. I just wanted to make sure you knew if you happened to run into any. Mike will be expecting you, so all you need to do is introduce yourself and he'll show you your room.  I left your class schedule, some school supplies, and some money with him. You should be good to go tomorrow.  Do you have any other questions?"
Back to top Go down
Roisa09

Roisa09

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 10:49 pm

Flora thought about it for a while. She didn't really have many questions to this. If she did she would just find her office in the school. Thinking a bit harder she did have one question. "How exactly old are you. I mean you were older then Yami in the first life now you brought him back so you are even more old... How long can you live for I mean you got to be like fossil old right?" Right now Flora really got distracted and not really thinking before talking. At this point she was ready to just start her mission.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi

Miakemi

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 11:16 pm

Shadi's eyebrow twitched as Flora asked about her age. How dare this girl focus on this when there was a bigger issue at hand! Not to mention it was extremely rude. "I'll have you know," she began as she stood from her chair, the tea forgotten on the coffee table. Sam was already standing and heading out of the room as Shadi continued, "My age is none of your damn business! This is a serious time and you'd better start focusing. I brought you back to life, and I can end your new life before it even begins!"

Sam quickly returned with a cake on a tray in his hands. He had made it the night before just in case Shadi's spell didn't work, but now seemed like a good time to bring it out.  "Would anyone like some cake?" He asked as he placed the cake on the table next to the tea tray. Thank goodness he made it back before Shadi decided to kill someone (AKA: Flora).

Shadi's anger dispersed as the cake was placed on the table. Of course Sam would be ready for a disaster. He knew her all too well. "Yes.  Thank you, Sam," she said as she cut a piece of cake for herself. She looked back to Flora, "You should have a piece of cake and get going. You need to get settled in before it gets too late. I'll teleport you to the bar. Also, take this. It will help you teleport back to the palace if you need to."  Shadi pulled out a bracelet with a small pendant. The palace was pretty far from Valo. It would be inconvenient for Flora to have to walk back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Roisa09

Roisa09

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 11:30 pm

As soon as Shadi threaten her Flora sat back down in her seat. She didn't want to die yet... but it was on her mind! and she was the one who asked if she had any questions! But Flora said nothing at this point. Even when the cake was brought out, Flora dare not to take any. She left it so Shadi could have more... more cake for Shadi meant the more happier she was.  "I'm good." She said quietly to her. Right now she felt like she owed Sam for saving her neck like this.

When Shadi handed her the bracelet Flora grabbed it and put it around her arm. More accessories. Eh she wasn't complaining. "Alright. I think I am ready to go now." She pointed out. Standing back up she took a look at the old castle. It still was a bit strange to her that this was the same Castle she stayed at when she first started high school. Looking back at Shadi she added one more thing. "When you find my friend you can drop him off at the bar. I'm sure if you just explain whats going on he wont attack you or try to eat you. It's just how he is so don't take it too personally."
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Captain
Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 11:43 pm

Meanwhile at Mike's bar he was busy closing up for the night. Again it was a slow night so he didn't have much to clean up. He wasn't thrilled about moving his business here, but Shadi told him it would make things easier. Once he was done counting the money, he turned off the lights and locked the door behind him. On the side one the building was the entrance to his apartment. He climbed up the stairs and entered his apartment.

It was actually a decent size since it was only living space above the bar. No neighbors was a plus. It had a huge living area and dinning area. Two bedrooms and one of the bedrooms had its own bathroom (which was his). He placed his keys in a bowl in a kitchen. He glanced over the clock which was above the fridge. Flora should be here soon. Shadi had her things ready for her in her bedroom. What was taking her? He wondered if Shadi had any problems bringing her back.

Mike sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. He flipped though the channels until he found something to watch. He didn't mind Flora coming to stay with him. In fact he was looking forward to having a roommate. In the past and now he didn't really have friends. He only had the people at the bar. He was far too active for anyone to keep up with him outside of the bar. If he remember correctly Flora was an active person. He remember in the past how hyper she was around Yami so things should be interesting around here.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi

Miakemi

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 2:29 pm

Shadi nodded.  "I typically avoid dragons because of their power.  Trust me, I will do everything possible to make sure he knows what's going on before I get anywhere near him.  Now, I'm going to teleport you into the alley next to the bar.  Good luck."

Shadi stood and chanted a quick spell to teleport Flora.  In a quick gust of wind Flora was gone, leaving Shadi with Sam and the cake.  Shadi sat down to enjoy more cake and Sam moved to the couch to sit next to Shadi and grab his own slice.

"This could go really well or really poorly.  That girl doesn't think before she speaks.  It could get her into trouble, and I'm not giving away our position to bail her out," Shadi said, annoyance dripping from her voice.

Sam shook his head.  "She'll be fine.  You're just annoyed she asked about your age."

Shadi narrowed her eyes and took a bite of her cake.  If anyone other than Sam or Rex had responded with Sam's words, they would probably have some literal thorns jammed into their side.
Back to top Go down
Roisa09

Roisa09

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 10:39 pm

Flora shivered a bit and closed her eyes when Shadi teleported her to the alleyway of the bar. It was really weird how she warned her of gangs and bad people in this world and yet she dropped her off in a alley. Right away Flora ran out of it and onto the side walk where she looked around the place a bit. it seem to be getting dark now so there was no time to walk around and explore. Looking at the building beside her she looked into the windows to see the Bar all dark and empty. So this is the place she would be staying at huh? She couldn't see a guy in there at all... would he be able to hear her if she knocked? She might as well give it a shot.

Flora knocked on the door a few time calling out, "Helloooo?"
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Captain
Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 10:47 pm

Mike glanced over at the clock again. It was getting late. She should of been here by now. He wondered if he should call Shadi. He pulled out his cellphone from his pocket, but before he could call her he heard a voice from outside. It sounded familiar.

He left his apartment and walked down the stairs. He turned the corner and saw Flora banging on the door. "Hey. The apartment is this way." He pointed in the direction. "It has a separate entrance. I'm Mike by the way."
Back to top Go down
Roisa09

Roisa09

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 10:58 pm

Waiting for a bit she looked around the place making sure no one was looking at her strangly. She looked like fox demon and she really wasn't use to the ears and tail yet. She felt a bit out of place even though she blend right in. After a minute she looked over to her right and saw someone call out to her. So this was Mike? taking a second look there was something in the back of her head that remembered him. Being slightly embarrassed she ran her way over to him and bowed her head down a bit low. "Sorry! I didn't know where to go." She said in a panic. "I'm Flora! But you might already knew that... Because Shadi said that he told you about me coming here and staying with you because she wants me to bring back Ya-..." She stopped herself for a moment and shut her mouth. "Sorry for rambling..."
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Captain
Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 11:04 pm

"It's fine," Mike said with a laugh. "It's almost one am so don't worry no one is around." Then he took Flora up to his apartment. Once inside, he showed her around. "And this is your room." He turned on the light. "Shadi left you stuff here. I'm going to bed so make yourself at home." He walked out of the room, but stop for a moment. He then looked back at her. "Oh, yeah you're going to work at my bar. That's how you'll pay rent." He then just left her and went to bed.
Back to top Go down
Roisa09

Roisa09

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 11:14 pm

Once Mike left the room she went over to her bed and looked at the stuff Shadi left for her. School stuff, Schedule, Some money, however when she counted it she found that there wasn't that much there. "Brings me back to life to save her Kingdom yet she leave me with little money..." Flora took in a deep sigh and put some things away. At least she was nice enough to leave her some clothing. But it was nothing Flora really liked. She would have to buy herself some clothing that she would like. Laying in her bed she thought about everything that just happen with in the last few hours... She was dead, and all of a sudden she was sucked into saving a kingdom. What was she going to get out of this? Nothing really. Her family and friends were dead. God knows what happen to her Kingdom over the years... How did she end up with something like this? But this wasn't about her anymore... this was about other people and saving them. Laying down on her side she looked at the clock as it slowly turn to another minute. She didn't want to let these emotions out until she was alone. So when she knew Mike fell asleep, She cried. She cried until her eyes closed shut and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Captain
Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 11:30 pm

Yami woke up the next morning to the sound of his alarm clock. It was seven am. He shut it off and got into his jogging clothes. Every morning Yami went for a run. Since he lived by the university he would run throughout the campus. Once dressed, Yami went for his run. It was nice summer morning. You could as the air hit you that it would turn into a hot day. Yami loved the summer heat.

After his jog, Yami returned home and took a shower. He then sat at the bar in his kitchen and watched the news on TV that was on kitchen counter as he ate breakfast. Nothing really interesting today. When he was done with breakfast, he placed the bowl into the sink and headed out the door. It was eight thirty and his first class was at nine. At the bottom of his apartment complex was a bike storage. He got out his bike and rode to work. He could walk, but riding a bike was more fun.

Yami entered the school's campus and rode along the path. Students were out and about. Some didn't look thrilled about being up so early. Yami chuckled he was glad that he was morning person. The path went past the school's lake. As he rode along the path someone from the opposite caught his eye. He glanced back and saw it was Katie his ex-fiance. She was going for a run. Katie recently became a nurse over the summer. She worked at the local hospital and Yami assumed that she lived around here. They broke up right after she became a nurse and she moved out his apartment. He hoped she was doing okay. Katie didn't take it very well. Then all of sudden CRASH! Yami ram into something and now was laying on the ground. He looked up and saw a blond headed girl on the ground.

"Are you okay!?" he asked her in panic. She must have been the cause of the crash. "I'm so sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Roisa09

Roisa09

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 5:17 am

Flora buzzer went off at 8:00 am and right away she slammed her hand down on it. She was not a morning person so to speak. If she had control of her own schedule she would have made her classes later in the day. She shuffled herself out of the bed and grabbed the clothing she laid out for herself. Her face did not crack a smile at all. She had to get up early and it didn't help that she only got six hours of sleep when a normal human was suppose to have at least 8. Oh wait.... she couldn't be human here... This was going to be a hard first few days. As she packed up and got ready to leave she thought about how weird it was to wake up again... Just to open your eyes and see things around. Know that you are alive when the last thing you remember was waiting for death to come take you. It gave her shivers just thinking about it.

Once she was ready she left the apartment and looked at the map to where the school was. Didn't seem to be too far. About a 20 minute walk to the campus. That would have left her plenty of time to find the building. Lord and behold her first class was a art class. She guess it was Yamis. But looking at her other classes it looked like she was taking just the basics. Guess Shadi made her degree in Undeclared or something. Which she wasn't going to complain looked like she had more free time on her hands. This could be useful. But wait she remembered that Mike saying she was going to work for him for Rent pay... "No rest for Heros I guess." She said with a sigh.

Flora got to the Campus and it looked liked she had 20 minutes to find the building and her class. She took out the small map again and looked around on it trying to figure out where she was. She had to adapt fast to this or else everything was going to go wrong. But Flora was a fast learner. She was going to get through this second life, find Yami, and SAVE A KINGDOM! Just thinking about this put a smile on her face. 

However that look was literally smacked right off her face as she was knocked over and landed face first into the sidewalk... So much for having a first good day. Flora's eyes swirled around a bit and her head started to pound away. "I-I'm fine..." She muffled as she slowly pushed her head up but her head was spinning a bit. "I... I can't see anything." the whole world was spinning her her eyes that she couldn't even see who was saying sorry to her. All she could tell was that it was a guy, and he sounded a bit older then her. That was it.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Captain
Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 7:21 am

"Ah! You can't see anything!" Yami was even more panicked. Great his first day as a teacher and he already ruined a student's life. He quickly helped her up. "I can take you to the hospital!"
Back to top Go down
Roisa09

Roisa09

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 3:13 pm

"No. No I'm fine. I'm just dizzy that's all." She said holding her head a bit. Going to the hospital would be the last place she needed to be. And how was this guy not hurt at all?! Shaking her head she stood up with the guys help. "Trust me I will be..." Flora stopped for a second. Her sight came back to her and just stood there looking at Yami. 'No way...' For a second she couldn't believe who was helping her. This clumsy panicky person was Yami!? There was so much she wanted to say to him and ack like her normal self. But she had to remember that this wasn't the same Yami as before... "...Fine." She finished.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Captain
Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 4:53 pm

Yami breath in a sigh of relief. He glad he didn't hurt her. He bent down and was about pick up his bike. He noticed her map and schedule laying on the ground. He grabbed it for her and noticed she was in his class. He laughed and handed her back the papers. Yami then picked up his bike. "Glad to see you're taking art. I look forward to having you in my class." He gave her a grin and then rode off to the art building.
Back to top Go down
Roisa09

Roisa09

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 10:02 pm

Flora took the papers from him and said nothing to him as he rode off to the class. Flora was still in shock that THAT was Yami. This was the guy who was playing video games in class because he didn't care about school, and now here he was TEACHING! Putting the papers in her bag she totted off following him. She did have him for the first class she might as well follow him to the building. 'This is weird. this is SOOOOO weird. But hey I found Yami and that was a start. All I have to do is find Kimiko and I should be all set.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix Empty

Back to top Go down

Ashes of The Phoenix
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next