Not Really Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not Really Royalty

private rp forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ashes of The Phoenix
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 Emptyby Roisa09 Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:00 pm

» Friendship of Hell
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 Emptyby Roisa09 Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:31 pm

» IM SORRY!! BUT...
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 Emptyby Goddess Yami Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:30 pm

» SAFETY!!!
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 Emptyby Roisa09 Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:38 pm

» Edgeworth is da boss!
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 Emptyby Roisa09 Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:41 pm

» THE BIRD KNOWS ALL
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 Emptyby Goddess Yami Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:09 pm

» Ashes of The Phoenix OOC
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 Emptyby Goddess Yami Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:41 pm

Ashes of The Phoenix

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi

Miakemi

Title : The Evil Chat

Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 10:03 pm

Kimiko groaned and turned away from Sang as she poked her in the ribs.  She didn't want to wake up.  The dorm bed was nice and warm, and she didn't even want to go to art class.  She was not an artist. She had never been an artist, and she probably would never develop any love for art. Why did the school have to schedule a gen-ed so early in the morning, anyway?

"I'm leaving for my writing class, Kimiko. This is your last chance to wake up one time. You're on your own in one minute," Sang said, taking her pillow and slamming it into Kimiko's shoulder before turning back to the books she'd gathered.  She needed to pack them.

Kimiko rolled onto her back and rubbed her eyes. "I've always hated how early school starts. I thought college would be different," she whined before forcing herself into a sitting position and looking at the clock. 8:30. That was barely enough time to get ready for a 9:00 class.

"It won't be any different when you get a real job either," Sang reminded her as she packed her bag.

"Yeah, yeah, I know. The only good thing about McDonald's is their need to schedule everyone for nights and weekends while still somehow staffing the morning shift. I wonder what the morning shifters are like. I've never met them. Probably too cheerful for my taste, especially so early," Kimiko rambled as she grabbed her shower things and headed towards the door. "See you later.'

Sang nodded. "Don't be late. I know how long it can take you in the morning."

"Don't worry about it. I'm good," Kimiko assured her as she headed to the bathroom.

Of course, she was not good. By the time she was done getting ready, she had 5 minutes before class. Good thing demons could run fast, or she might not make it. She booked it to class and arrived a minute before class started.

She did a quick scan of the room. There was one seat left next to a fox demon. That would have to do. She walked over without a word and sat down, pulling out her art supplies and waiting for class to start.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Captain
Goddess Yami

Title : Black Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 10:32 pm

Waiting for class to start was killing Yami. His nerves were getting to him. He sat at his desk observing his students. Some looked excited to be there while others not so much. He hoped he could make those who were just taking his class for a gen-ed enjoy his class. He remember taking pointless science classes, when he was in school. Because of his teachers he ended up enjoying them.

Yami stood up from his desk and stood at the podium right when class was about to start. He glanced down at the attendance list, when he noticed something run past him. Yami looked up and noticed it was a girl. Oh boy, someone was not a morning person.

"Alright, now that we're all here," he said after the girl sat down. "It's time for art." He started roll call first before beginning the lesson. As he went through the list he came to erupt stop, when he read Kimiko Keno. He felt something strange, but quickly brushed it off. He read her name and kept going down the list. Again he came to a stop, when he read Flora Suzuki. Another feeling came. Oh! Right Flora was that girl he ran into earlier! Was it because of that? He quickly finished the rest of the list. "Alright now that we got that out of the way. It's syllabus time!" The class was quiet. "No need to contain your excitement." Yami grabbed the stack of papers and handed them to Kimiko. "Please pass them out. That's what you get for running late." He gave her a small grin.
Back to top Go down
https://notreallyroyalty.forumotion.com
Roisa09

Roisa09

Title : Bahamuts Dragoon

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 11:01 pm

Flora was able to get to her class on time with only a few minutes to spear, and of course the only seats open was the one in the front of the class close to the teacher. She didn't mind it though. Sitting in the front might help her out in the long run. So taking a seats she pulled out the suplize she needed and waited for the class to start. She did get the attention of one kid behind her and talk to him for a while until Class started. Hearing something next to her she turn her head and right away her face turn pale. It was Kimiko. In the first day she was alive she found her like that. And look at this she was sitting next to her. She was going to say hi to her but quickly shut her mouth when she saw that she was not in a good mood. 'Uhh.. better wait until later.' It was then Yami started the Class.

It was weird sitting there and having her best friend teach her.Back then Flora would be the one giving him advice but oh how the tables have turn. It was like Flora was stuck in a AU because Yami was being all peppy and happy with the kids. As she heard him call out names she saw that he stopped a bit when he read both their names. It seemed like this was going to be easier then she thought. If by just reading their name triggered something then. What Flora had plan should be a sinch... Wait Flora didn't really have a plan to getting his memories back! Ugh! So much stuff was going on at once she didn't have time to think of everything!!!

She however snapped out of her panic attack when Yami stepped up and made Kimiko pass out the papers. Looking at both of them she felt a bit determining to get this mission done. If she did it once in the past she could do it now.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi

Miakemi

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 11:04 pm

Kimiko stared at the professor as he went through roll call. There was something strangely familiar about him. Not a feeling of deja vu but still something she couldn't place.  The fact he paused at her name was even more strange, but she tried not to dwell on it. Maybe she'd seen him around Valo before. She worked a shift at McDonald's last night. There was a good chance he stopped by for some food or something.

She held in a groan as he told her to pass out the syllabuses. She hated when teachers called out their students for something trivial.  It's not like she meant to be late.  But she took the stack of papers without a word and dropped the proper number of syllabuses on each table for her classmates to take a copy.

When she was done passing out the papers, she sat back in her seat and took the remaining syllabus. She quickly flipped through it for anything interesting while the professor began his class overview.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Captain
Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 11:13 pm

Yami went over the syllabus after Kimiko handed it out to the class. He had them working small projects and two big projects through out the semester. After that he had them draw for the rest of the period. He wanted to see their abilities. Yami walked around and observed his class.

After class Yami sat his desk and watched his students leave. He taped his pencil on the desk. He noticed Kimiko was taking her sweet time. There was something about her that was bothering him throughout the whole class. He felt like he knew her from some where. He couldn't take it anymore. He had to say something. "Kimiko, I liked your drawing." He then bit his lip. Yami can't believe he addressed her by her first name. He was such an idiot!
Back to top Go down
Roisa09

Roisa09

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 11:30 pm

Flora listen to Yami as he went over the Syllabus and truth be told she was already bored. Man why did she have to go to school again. Well, she guess it was better then being a cleaning lady or something. After he went over everything she asked them to draw and Flora just draw some basic things. Faces mostly. She even got off the faces and drew her best memories of her Kingdom. Her home, the castle, even the stables. They were sketches and truth be told she smiled a bit thinking back to those days she use to ride horses. She was going to miss those days.

Once the class ended she wasted no time. To leave her next class was in a hour so she had time to march herself right to Shadis office. Walking in the main doors she walked pass the person at the front desk and went straight into Shadis office and shut the door. She had a somewhat a confused and angry face on her. "I FOUND KIMIKO LESS THEN 24 HOURS!" She yelled at her. For someone who watched over the school and followed Yami like a hawk it just bewildered her that she didn't look at the students in his class. "Yeah she's sitting next to me in Yamis class. How in the world could you miss her?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi

Miakemi

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 11:23 am

Kimiko followed through the syllabus as Yami spoke.  Syllabus day was always the worst. All of the syllabuses were the same. The only difference was what type of schoolwork she had to do. Even so, she found herself listening attentively for once, as if she actually cared about what this professor was saying about the honor code.

She glanced at him a few times, studying his features. He was young which meant he was probably new and possibly didn't know what he was doing. Perfect for gen-ed art class.  Then again, he seemed confident so maybe he had some experience.

The strange thing was, something about him was familiar and it annoyed her that she couldn't figure out what. He definitely wasn't the type to be walking around in her neighborhood. He looked too respectable; the type to be an easy target. Not a fighter. But where else would she have seen him...?  She shook her head and looked back at her syllabus before he could notice her staring.

She was relieved when the syllabus reading was over and they could draw as they pleased. It would give her time to think. She absentmindedly sketched away as she tried to solve the mystery of her professor. She barely registered the garden she was drawing with its many types of flowers all spread in front of a large wall. It wasn't very good as far as skill, but it had more effort put in than even she expected. Plus, it was just as painfully familiar as Yami; even though she wasn't basing it off of anything.  She held in a groan of frustration.

Finally, class ended and she started packing her things. She hesitated a moment as her mind went back to its thoughts, and she jumped when she heard his voice behind her.  How had she been so inattentive? 

She looked up at him surprised he'd called her by first name. "Thanks.. It's not very good."

Meanwhile, Shadi was busy in her office. She needed to submit some last minute budget requests for the photography professor. Somehow they'd missed the fact they were out of chemicals and darkroom safe light bulbs.  She was going to have to talk to that professor about inventory management and deadlines.

She didn't even flinch as Flora stormed into her office. Instead she looked at her, unamused as Flora began shouting at her. Unamusement turned to interest at Flora's words, and Shadi quickly turned to her computed and pulled up the class list. "Well, that was easier than expected," she muttered before turning back to Flora.

"If you think I monitor the students in every class my faculty teaches, you're mistaken.  There are at least 15 art classes going on this semester. I don't have time to look at every class list, and it's not like I would know any of the other students," She answered. Of course, she did think about looking at Yami's class lists, but she didn't see the benefit for it.

"Why are you upset? This will make your job much easier."
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Captain
Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 1:25 pm

It was as if time had stopped when Kimiko looked at Yami. He just stared at her felt something strange within him. Like something was calling out to him. Yami blink and came back into reality. He felt flustered for staring at her so long.

"Yes it is," he replied to his comment. "I like the various types of flowers." he grabbed a piece of paper from his desk and a pencil. He got up from his desk and walked over to her. He placed the paper on her desk and quickly sketched his version of her sketch. "But with a little more detail It could look like this." he finished it and showed it her. He looked back down and stared at it. For some reason it felt familiar to him. "Hmmm is this a real place?"
Back to top Go down
Roisa09

Roisa09

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 3:29 pm

Flora bit her lip when asked why she was all upset. She shook her head a bit trying to get the upset/sad look on her face. She had to clear her head for a bit. "J-just never mind!" She yelled at her before she walked out of her office and slammed the door, again walking past the poor receptionist who  was very confused on what just happen. She missed her chance at the first class but she had the whole semester, and she had the class again in two days so she could try again. She walk out of the building and looked at her scheduled. One more class today and she was free for the rest of the day. Seemed like she had a slow day today. She didn't know if she should go back to the bar or try and talk to Yami and or Kimiko. It was the first day so maybe it would be better to ease her way into it. So with a low head she walked to a building to go to her next class.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi

Miakemi

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 8:32 pm

Kimiko's heart pounded as he stared at her for what seemed like eternity. Something about him was beyond just feeling like she'd met him before. Now she felt like she wanted to move closer. Thankfully, his words pulled her out of her thoughts and back to reality. She wasn't quite convinced he meant it when he said her drawing was good. It was probably a ruse to get her to feel good about herself or something.

She watched as he went to his desk and brought back a piece of paper to show her how to make the drawing better. The drawing he produced mesmerized her, gluing her eyes to the page. Yes.  That was exactly what she was going for. The more detailed drawing brought some emotion she couldn't identify. Longing? Nostalgia? Something else?

Her eyes didn't leave the picture as she answered, "I don't know... I just felt the need to draw it.."
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Captain
Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 9:34 pm

Yami's eyes lit up and he looked up at her. "You're talking like a true artist! You don't always need to see something to feel inspired." He had a stupid grin on his face. "Sometimes I just close my eyes and wait for something that comes to mind." Yami's eyes widen realize how nerdy he sounded. He blushed and looked away.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi

Miakemi

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 9:47 pm

Kimiko's eyes widened as he suddenly got really excited. She had never done art outside of required classes, never even thought about practicing art even, and here he was gushing over the fact she sound like a true artist. She wanted to roll her eyes, but some other part of her couldn't help but think his enthusiasm was cute.

'Okay! Not going to think that!' Her mind yelled. There was no way in her life that she was going to even entertain the idea of falling for a professor.

"I guess... I really need to get going, though. I have another class soon. Thank you for showing me how to make that picture better." She quickly finished packing her stuff and waited to be excused despite not needing to.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Captain
Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:11 pm

"Oh, right," Yami laughed nervously. "Sorry for holding you up. See you on Wednesday." Yami quickly left his classroom. He didn't have another class until later in the day. He went to his office and buried his head his books that were laying on his desk. Yami felt like such an idiot. He let his nerdiness scare her away. Now he may never have a..hold up!

"Ugh! I was so hitting on her!" Yami talked to himself. "Why was I doing that? I'm her teacher goddammit!"
Back to top Go down
Roisa09

Roisa09

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 11:35 pm

After her second class Flora decided to go straight back to the bar. She really didn't want to be at school at this time. But like before Mike said she had to work for him. So after a hour of putting her things away she put on a nice outfit that she could find in the closet and went down to help him work. Truth be told she had a a bit of fun learning. Yet the day was coming to a end and Flora was helping clean the place up a bit for Closing. Working did get her past life out of her mind. She was just worried that tonight she would go back to that dark place she was in last night by herself.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Captain
Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 11:52 pm

Mike was impressed with Flora's ability to learn so much. It was actually a busy night and she was able to keep up with the demand. The customers were liking her too. An hour before closing Yami came in. Mike grabbed a glassed and filled it with his usual. He sat it on the bar, when Yami sat down.

"How was your first day?" he asked his cousin.

"Great actually!" Yami replied cheerfully. "You were right I had nothing to worry about."

Mike nodded his head.

"But there's one problem."

"What's that?"

"There's this girl in my class and I feel like I know her from somewhere."

"Oh?" Mike smiled a little. He bet it was Kimiko.

"And then for some reason I tried to hit on her." Yami bang his head on the bar. "I was so nerdy too! Showing her my art skills."

Mike laughed at him. "There's nothing wrong with that. Maybe she found it cute?"

Yami sat up. "But she shouldn't! And I shouldn't be hitting on one of my students!"

"Well you're both adults."

"I guess that's true.." Yami muttered and took a sip of his beer. Then in the corner of his eye he noticed a girl. He looked over and saw it was Flora. "Hey! You're in my class!" He called to her.
Back to top Go down
Roisa09

Roisa09

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 3:54 pm

Flora was in the back on the bar organizing and putting things away for the night. She was in her own little Daze until she heard Yamis voice out of no where. Was... was he here? Well Mike WAS related to him. So it shouldn't be that much of a surprise. She did however listen to their conversation a bit on what happen at school today. She was shock that Yami made a move on her... huh. Was she really needed in all this. Last time Flora had to push him into all of this. Now it seem like he was doing it on his own. Yet he was having some regrets on it. So Flora walked out from the back with a crate of clean glasses she just got finish washing from that back. Right away he recognized her. Flora looked over to him and gave him a smile.

"Yep. Nice to see you here." She said walking over to the bar to put the clean glasses away. "By the way the girl who you were talking about earlier. It wouldn't be Kimiko would it?" She asked him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Captain
Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 5:06 pm

"Eh?" Yami stared blankly at her. Then his face turned all red and he got up from the bar. "You know I better get going. Tomorrow will be a long day. See you two later." Yami placed his money down on the bar and left quickly.

Mike burst out laughing after Yami left and turned to Flora. "He's quite amusing in this life. You never know how he'll react to things." They were only ones in the bar so they could freely talk about the plan. He calmed himself down before continuing. "Since Yami was our last customer why don't we close up now and get something to eat? Or I can cook something. You pick."
Back to top Go down
Roisa09

Roisa09

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 10:58 pm

When Mike started to laugh Flora did too. She had never seen this side of Yami before and she loved it. Flora laughter died down a bit and continue to do her job until Mike spoke up about getting something to eat. "Oh! You don't have to take care of me. I can feed myself. B-be sides, I am already staying at your apartment and everything. I don't want to be more of a bother to you." She told him taking the empty crate. "I can... find... something on my own..." She said as her head started to hang a bit low and her hair started to cover her face.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Captain
Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 7:27 am

"No, we're getting something to eat," Mike spoke. "We're roommates after all. Plus you need to get out." he walked over to the front door and locked it. Mike then changed the open sign to closed. He looked back at her. "Where would you like to go?"

Yami returned to his apartment and got ready for bed. He climbed into bed and watched some TV. He was trying to put his mind at ease, but he kept thinking about Kimiko.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi

Miakemi

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 2:34 pm

Kimiko returned to her dorm after her classes.  Having time to think about her interaction with Her art professor all day had made it even worse.  She didn't catch it before, but she was 90% sure he was flirting with her.  Pair that with her brief thought of how cute his enthusiasm was, and she had a real problem on her hands.  There was no way she was having some forbidden romance or whatever.  She probably wasn't even dating material after years of gang life.

"Hey.  You look deep in thought," Sang greeted from her desk as Kimiko entered.  The writer had sharp observational skills that could read Kimiko and others like a book. She had to admit, Sang could be scary.

She shrugged.  "Just an interesting day...  How was your day?"

"Good.  So what made it interesting?  Your classes?  Good professors? Or did you meet someone special?"  Sang's eyes glinted suddenly interested as Kimiko opened her mouth to protest.  Somehow she had given away too much.

"Who is it?" She asked excitedly.  "He isn't like the guts you dated in the gang, right?"

"Sang!  That's not what's going on!" Kimiko insisted.

"Then what is going on?"

Kimiko bit her lip.  That bad part about Sang knowing her so well was how nosy she was.  "I'm not even sure...  Art class was really weird.  I feel like I've met my professor before, and then I drew a garden I've never seen before, and he asked me if it was a real place and I didn't know.  It was all just really weird."

"That doesn't sound too terrible.  Why are you freaking out?"  

Kimiko held in a grin.  It wasn't often she confused Sang.  "Well...  I think he was flirting with me, and I... I thought he was cute..."

"Oh my god, Kimiko!  A professor?"  Sang looked shocked and Kimiko couldn't blame her.  Yami was the opposite of all other guys she was attracted to.

"I know, I know.  I need to drop that class."

"No, don't do that.  You never know.  This could be the beginning of a wonderful love story," she said enthusiastically.

Kimiko shook her head, "You need to remember the difference between life and stories."

Sang shrugged, "Just think before you drop it.  He might be the only one who teaches gen-ed art.  Besides, you may have been reading the situation wrong.  Maybe he was just trying to be the friend professor rather than the strict professor."

"I guess..."  Kimiko wasn't convinced, but Sang had a point.  "Well, I need to get ready for work.  I'll be out late tonight."

With that, Kimiko changed into her McDonalds uniform and headed to work.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Captain
Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 4:20 pm

Yami shut off the TV and sighed. He was wide awake so he got up from his bed and put on a pair of jeans and a Tshirt. He needed a walk to help clear his mind. Yami left his apartment and walked around the campus for a bit. It was a nice night. 

After walking for about an hour, Yami felt hungry. He came across a McDonalds and he decided to grab something there. When he entered the restaurant, he came to a stop in a doorway. He saw Kimiko standing behind the cash register. For some reason this made him laugh. He just walked over to her. "Fancy meeting you here."He gave her a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Roisa09

Roisa09

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 4:32 pm

Flora looked up at him when he said that she needed to get out. "I was at school a few hours ago..." She pointed out but didn't argue with him. She took her apron off and walked up to him. "Well I'm up for anything if the food is good. I just got here to take me where ever you like." Flora said however she stopped and thought a bit. "Um.... as long as there is tea and bread please."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi

Miakemi

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 8:54 pm

Kimiko inwardly groaned. Of course he would end up here of all McDonalds. It was the closest to campus. What was she supposed to do now? She wasn't expecting to meet him.  She... She blushed as she realized he was waiting for an answer.  What was wrong with her?

"Uh, yeah.  I work here.." She said, trying not to sound rude or nervous. "What would you like?"
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Captain
Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 9:45 pm

Mike thought for a moment and then a restaurant came to mind. They closed up the bar and went a whole in the wall type place. It was run by a family and was always open late. Mike picked a table and sat down. The owner greeted them and left them a basket with bread and took their drink orders.

"Will a basket of bread do?" Mike asked Flora.

---

Yami just laughed even harder. "Don't you sound excited." He calmed himself down a bit. "I'll have a double with large fry and coke. Actually make it two doubles." He gave her a wink.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi

Miakemi

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 10:13 pm

Kimiko raised an eyebrow as he ordered two doubles. What was the wink supposed to mean?  Was he just super hungry or was he thinking of something else entirely. Either way, she keyed his order into the register and held out a hand.  "That will be $6. I'll have your order out soon."

She didn't even try to answer his first comment about her excitement level. McDonalds staff were not supposed to bad mouth the establishment that paid their bills.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ashes of The Phoenix
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next