Not Really Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not Really Royalty

private rp forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ashes of The Phoenix
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 Emptyby Roisa09 Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:00 pm

» Friendship of Hell
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 Emptyby Roisa09 Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:31 pm

» IM SORRY!! BUT...
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 Emptyby Goddess Yami Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:30 pm

» SAFETY!!!
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 Emptyby Roisa09 Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:38 pm

» Edgeworth is da boss!
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 Emptyby Roisa09 Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:41 pm

» THE BIRD KNOWS ALL
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 Emptyby Goddess Yami Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:09 pm

» Ashes of The Phoenix OOC
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 Emptyby Goddess Yami Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:41 pm

Ashes of The Phoenix

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Goddess Yami
Captain
Goddess Yami

Title : Black Butterfly

Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 10:28 pm

Yami paid her and leaned over the counter as he waited for his food. He couldn't help, but smile at her. He wished he could figure out why he was going crazy over this girl. Kimiko brought him his food and he sat down at table. He opened his burger and bit into it. He glanced over at Kimiko and felt his cheeks blushing. Yami regretted not taking his food to go. Now he looked like a creep. He quickly ate his food and just left.

Outside he walked around a bit before heading back home. He needed someone to talk about this. Yami wondered if Eric would be helpful in this situation. He decided to talk to him about it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
https://notreallyroyalty.forumotion.com
Roisa09

Roisa09

Title : Bahamuts Dragoon

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 10:50 pm

Flora had followed him to this small restaurant. Right when she saw the bread basket her eyes lit up a bit and grabbed one of the sliced breads. "It's perfect! She said with a smile on her face taking a big bite of the bread. She forgot how much she loved eating just plan bread. seeing a bit of butter she grabbed it and decided to put it on her next bite. "So tell me Mike." She said after finishing her bread. "How do you still remember?" She asked him not giving out so much detail but enough for him to understand. There was still one table preoccupy but it looked like they were just finishing up. "And don't worry I'll pay you back by cooking something tomorrow night."
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Captain
Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 6:32 pm

Mike grabbed a piece of bread and started to tear it apart. He barely looked at her. "I don't want to talk about it.." He took one of the pieces of bread he tore apart and ate it. He looked away for a second and then looked back with a soft smile. "No need to. We're roommates after all."
Back to top Go down
Roisa09

Roisa09

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 1:03 am

Flora looked away from him and felt a little bad for asking him that. She figured that something bad must have happen for him to remember. However it did make her wonder just a bit. How did Shadi know that Mike stilled remembered. Did she have anything to do with it? Flora was a bit silent about this for a while until he spoke up. "What do you mean no need to!? WE are roommate as you keep saying. and Roommate take care of each other and take turns doing thing! SOOOOO Tomorrow night I'm cooking!" She said pointing to him with the butter knife. However she remember that she had little money with her and really hadn't gotten a paycheck yet. "....With the food you paid for that's in your apartment!" She corrected herself. "...Okay I really didn't think this through.... But still, I'll help around. Once I get more money or something I'll help around the place. I got nothing else to do, really don't have my palace anymore nor the stables. Sigh. I am really going to miss riding horses..." She said as she played around with her bread a bit.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Captain
Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 7:05 pm

Mike leaned back in his chair, when Flora was pointing her knife at him. He glanced over and saw the other couple get and leave. He sighed in relief since Flora brought up her home. "Alright you can make me dinner. Just promise that me won't talk about you know what in public." He lean in closer. "Now what are you going to order?"
Back to top Go down
Roisa09

Roisa09

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:56 pm

Flora put her hand over her mouth when she talked a bit about her past life. This was going to be harder then she thought. She sat there quietly looking at the menu and had a small blush on her face. She was really bad at this undercover stuff. When he lean over to ask what she was going to get Flora just held the menu up to her face and covered it. She didn't really want to say anything right now. She was afraid she was going to screw things up. "Tea and noodles." She said from behind the menu. She was going to keep things to herself now. She just wanted to go home. She really didn't know what to talk about now...
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Captain
Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 9:01 pm

Mike cocked his head. What was with her change in personality? He grabbed the menu from her. "Chill. No need to freak out." He gave her a smile. "Now let's talk about horses?" He noticed the waiter heading toward them. "Because you used to live on a horse farm, correct?" Mike gave her a wink."I used to work on a horse farm."
Back to top Go down
Roisa09

Roisa09

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 10:04 pm

Flora watch the menu vanish from her hands and Mike telling her to calm down. How could he always be smiling like that? "Oh... Yeah, I use to live on a ranch. Truth be told before I... Uh moved. Truth be told I always wanted to to tournaments. However never had the time too." She said to him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Captain
Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 10:09 pm

The next day Yami met with his friend Eric around lunch time. Eric was currently working on his masters in chemistry. They met inside the main cafeteria. Once they got their food, they found a table away from other people.

"So," Yami said. "I think I'm interested in a girl." He paused for a moment then lowered his voice. "She's a student of mine."
Back to top Go down
Roisa09

Roisa09

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 3:17 pm

After that night Mike and Flora had walked home from the small family own restaurant. The talk was small and awkward, Flora had a hard time keeping a conversation going. She felt like things were going down hill. But the next day was a fresh new start and Flora went to her classes the next day. She already had her two of her three classes today and she had a hour and a half to kill before her next one. Flora took the time to walk around the town just a bit. So far nothing really had caught her eye until she passed, what looked like a costume store. She looked at the window to see a cute waitress outfit and this made her smile. She wondered how cute it would look on her!She might even wear it while she work than the clothing she had. But looking at the price she knew that was never going to happen soon. "Ugh... the struggles of being a collage student... again." She sadly walked away from the store and decided to go back to the campus for some food. Yeah there was a few places she could go in and eat but she decided to go to the Cafeteria and eat. Food was cheaper there even though it wasn't the best.

She sat down at a table alone and at her pathetic looking sandwich there. Right away she started to think on how she was going to get their memories back. She sorta had a idea with Yami. Even thought she wasn't the best artiest in the world she was going to try and draw out the old castle in her art class. She when she turn the piece in, Yami would be able to see them. Passing the class wasn't her number one priority there it was getting Yami to remember. And then there was Kimiko. She had no idea how to get her memories back. She could try and befriend her. Yet she felt like that wouldn't be enough, because even tho they were friends in the past every time Yami came by she would get.... It then hit her. It was that jealousy! When Yami was around her Kimiko would get jealous! Maybe that was the key to getting her memories back. So now she had to get close to Yami and become his best friend again. It could take a while. She had to build his relationship again. Who knows how long that would take when his personality was different.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi

Miakemi

Title : The Evil Chat

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 12:31 pm

Eric stared at Yami.  This was... sudden and unexpected...  "Wait a minute.  A girl in your class?  Aren't those girls, like, 18?  That's barely out of high school."

Eric took a bite of his food to think for a moment.  "Are you sure?  What makes you think you're interested?"
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Captain
Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2016 12:46 am

Yami laughed. He thought it was funny that Eric caught up on Kimiko's age. They were demons. Aged didn't really matter, right? He stopped aging this summer.

"Yes," he replied and played with the straw in his drink as he thought about his second question. "The thing is I don't why. Something draws me to her.  I fee like I met her somewhere before. I have no idea what to do. Is it bad to get to know her?"
Back to top Go down
Roisa09

Roisa09

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 10:27 pm

Flora had looked up from her cheep food and saw that Yami was there eating as well. Did teachers eat in the cafe like this? Flora couldn't remember from when she was alive the first time. She looked over to who he was talking to and she kinda remembered Eric. She had seen him once or twice before she died however never really knew him well. Well, she wasn't going to wait around this time. She had her chance twice yesterday and both times she let him slip away. Grabbing the rest of her lunch she started to walk over to him. She over heard him talk about Kimiko again. Wow this was really bothering him. Flora stood behind his chair and smiled a bit hoping to get him all flustered again.

"If it bothers you so much why don't you just go with it." She said to him, with a laugh and a smile. "You're related to my Roommate aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Captain
Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 10:09 pm

Before Eric could replied, Flora joined their conversation. Yami jumped at the sound of her voice. He just motioned her to join him. "You mean Mike? Yeah he's my cousin. Strange he didn't tell he was getting a roommate." Yami then looked at Eric. "Eric, this is Flora. She's in my class." He then faced Flora. "So what do you mean by just go with it?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi

Miakemi

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2016 10:57 pm

Eric was about to respond when Flora interjected.  He nodded as Yami introduced her. "Nice to meet you," he said.  He was also curious about what Flora meant by go with it.  It sounded like this girl wanted Yami get get together with the student he was attracted to, which was strange since Yami had just met both Flora and the other student yesterday.

Kimiko sighed as she and Sang walked to the cafeteria. The thought of Professor Okami had been bothering her since last night.  He was so familiar to her, and she wanted to know why. 

"You're thinking of that professor, aren't you?" Sang asked, knowingly.  She obviously thought this was the best thing in the world.

"No..."

"Maybe you should find the chance to ask him about himself.  You'll be able to tell whether or not you really like him," she suggested.

Kimiko shook her head. "I can't do that.  It would be weird."  They entered the cafeteria, got their food, and looked for a place to sit.  Kimiko froze when she saw Yami sitting with two other people she didn't know.

Sang stared in the same direction as her and smiled mischievously.  "So, which one is he? The ginger?"

Kimiko quickly made a beeline for a table across the cafeteria from her professor and sat down. Sang followed, sitting across from her.  Kimiko hit her head on the table before pulling her food towards her.  "Why do professors eat in the cafeteria?  Why?"

Sang just laughed.
Back to top Go down
Roisa09

Roisa09

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 10:53 pm

Flora nodded her head to Eric and gave him a nice smile. "Nice to meet you!" She said with a bit of joy. This was kinda fun tho, Flora was getting that nostalgic feeling again being around Yami. He was her best friend back in the day.

Flora smiled a bit when he asked her about going for it. "Maybe its just my way of doing things. But last night you were talking to my room- I mean Mike about the same thing. You kept talking about her, I mean if you think you got feelings for this girl why not ask her out on a date or just a nice walk around the town." She said to him. "Sorry. I have a bad habit of butting in on things like this." however it was her back in the day who help Yami out like this.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Captain
Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 11:14 pm

Yami just stared at Flora as she talked. Oddly this seem familiar to him. He quickly brushed it off. "I think it's a little early to ask her out on a date. I guess I could I just talk to her more after class. You know get to know her..." he paused for a second. "Don't you think it's creepy for a teacher to hit on his student?"
Back to top Go down
Roisa09

Roisa09

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 7:44 pm

Flora stood there and thought about his question a bit. "Well, in my eyes just a bit. But there are stranger and creeper pairs out there that get alone just fine." She told him. "Well of course you can still talk to her after class. Just don't make it too personal or else you creep the girl out." She said with a laugh. Of course she was just kidding around with him. But this was a different Yami so for all she knew he might blow it. However she looked up to see Kimiko at the cafe. Well.... if there was one way to see if her plan would work she might as well try it now.

Putting her food on the table she sat down next to Yami. "Hey, since you are related to my room mate want to hang out. I mean I am new around here and Mike is stuck at the bar most of the days! You could show me around!" She asked him and might have made it so she was just a bit too close to Yami. Not in a romantic way but more like she was already his close friend. "Please!? In between our classes. We could even hang out at the Bar after we are both done!?"
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Captain
Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 9:26 pm

Yami just nodded his head. He was just going stick to talking to Kimiko for the moment. Then all of the sudden she got in his personal space. He moved his seat back a bit. "Um, sure. I'm mostly free after school. In between classes I have to set up for each class. The pains of being an art teacher. So how about we just text each other when we want to hang?" Yami pulled out his cellphone. "What's your number?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi

Miakemi

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 9:46 pm

Kimiko sat quietly, eating her food and trying not to listen to Sang's teasing. She was not in the mood for Sang's ability to turn everything into a novel. Being attracted to a professor was a real problem. What would she do in class when she was stuck for over an hour while he talked about art and then wandered the classroom?  There was nowhere to go.  What if he noticed?  Oh god, how did this happen?

"Hey, Kimiko. Look," Sang said, motioning in Yami's direction.

Kimiko looked up long enough to see the girl she sat next to in art class hanging all over their professor.  What the hell?! She felt her fork bending in her hand. Who was this girl and why was she acting so friendly with a professor she probably only met in class?

"Are you jealous, Kimiko?" Sang teased with a small smirk.

"Shut up, Sang. This doesn't concern you," she muttered, stabbing her food before taking a bite.  Sang just laughed.
Back to top Go down
Roisa09

Roisa09

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 10:00 pm

Flora smiled a bit when he agree to hang out with her. This... was new. But she gladley took out her phone when was left for her and gave him his number. "Thanks a lot! Even if you are my teacher this isn't weird right." She pointed out to him. However she looked at the time when she pulled her phone out. "Awe man! I got class in thirty minutes and its on the other side of campus. I better get a head start on walking there if I don't want to be late." She said standing back up. "I'll text you after class. Maybe we can meet up after our classes is down. And if Mike doesn't need me."
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Captain
Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 10:36 pm

Yami just smiled at Flora. "Okay, bye." He looked back at Eric and laughed. "Well this will be an interesting school year." His friend just nodded his head.

Later that day Yami was done with his classes. Instead of going home he decided to sit by the school's pond and sketch. As he was sketching he didn't notice a person came up beside him.

"Nice sketch," the person said. 

"Thanks." It took Yami a minute to realize someone was talking to him. He looked up and saw it was Katie. He jumped. " Katie!"

"Hey," she said with a smile.

"What are you doing here?"

"Running. I saw you so I thought I said hi."

Yami couldn't help, but smile at her. He was glad she didn't seem bitter. "It's good to see you."

"Same. So what you been up to?"

"I teach art here."

"That's great! I remember you applying in the summer. I'm glad you got it."

"Thanks. How's nursing?"

"It's going good. Still getting used to the strange hours." she laughed.

"I bet." he laughed along with her.

"Well, I'll see you around." 

"See ya."

Katie then ran off. Yami let out a sigh. He felt guilty for the way things ended, but he was glad she moved on. He went back to his sketch.
Back to top Go down
Roisa09

Roisa09

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 11:09 pm

Class was long and dull. Flora already knew all this stuff and she just wanted to get out! She couldn't wait until Yami and Kimiko got there memories back just so she could get out of the school. Well... for the good of this kingdom as well but Flora had the mind of a teenager again, she couldn't help it.

Looking at her phone she saw that Mike needed her at the bar tonight. "Duty calls..." She said to herself. As she walked she looked over to Yami to see him by the pond. She got a evil look in her eye as she slowly walked up behind him. Wrapping her arms around his shoulders she gave out a loud and happy. "HIYA YAMI!" Truth be told she did miss him a lot even though this Yami was a bit different. Being away from him for so long she missed doing this. And she was trying so hard not to call him hot head.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Captain
Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 11:11 pm

Yami jumped, when Flora ambushed him. "Ahh!!" He felt his heart being fast. What was with it people today? Did not realize you don't sneak up on an artist? "He turned around to face Flora. "Don't you ever do that again! You almost gave me a heart attack!"
Back to top Go down
Roisa09

Roisa09

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 11:20 pm

That was the Yami she knew and love! After he yelled at him she hugged him even tighter. SHe missed him so much! "Sorry! I didn't mean to get you all mad like that hot head." She laughed. there was now a reason to call him that again! "I'm heading over to Mikes bar to work tonight. So sorry we couldn't hang out today. Maybe tomorrow!?" She said with a smile. "Oh yeah! I have class in the morning with you. I'll see you tomorrow morning!" She told him before letting go and skipping off to the bar.

When Flora got to the apartment she quickly changed cloths and went next door to the bar where she saw Mike already working. She was in a bit of a happier mood right now and it was very noticeable. Grabbing her apron she quickly went to work with a pep in her step.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ashes of The Phoenix
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next