Not Really Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not Really Royalty

private rp forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ashes of The Phoenix
Friendship of Hell - Page 2 Emptyby Roisa09 Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:00 pm

» Friendship of Hell
Friendship of Hell - Page 2 Emptyby Roisa09 Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:31 pm

» IM SORRY!! BUT...
Friendship of Hell - Page 2 Emptyby Goddess Yami Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:30 pm

» SAFETY!!!
Friendship of Hell - Page 2 Emptyby Roisa09 Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:38 pm

» Edgeworth is da boss!
Friendship of Hell - Page 2 Emptyby Roisa09 Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:41 pm

» THE BIRD KNOWS ALL
Friendship of Hell - Page 2 Emptyby Goddess Yami Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:09 pm

» Ashes of The Phoenix OOC
Friendship of Hell - Page 2 Emptyby Goddess Yami Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:41 pm

Friendship of Hell

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Goddess Yami
Captain
Goddess Yami

Title : Black Butterfly

Friendship of Hell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendship of Hell   Friendship of Hell - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 1:01 am

"Are you sure?" Yami asked her. He had enough money on him to pay for his own meal. He looked down at the menu. Yami would just have to pick something that wasn't too expansive. A waiter came by and they placed their orders. 

Yami looked out the window briefly then back at Flora. "So where do you live? I'm from the suburbs. I live in Shell City."
Back to top Go down
https://notreallyroyalty.forumotion.com
Roisa09

Roisa09

Title : Bahamuts Dragoon

PostSubject: Re: Friendship of Hell   Friendship of Hell - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 12:34 pm

Flora nodded her head. "Yeah I'm sure! consider it a start of a beautiful friendship!" (Which is funny because this is called friendship of hell XD) She said as she as she gave her order and place the menu away. Flora then heard him ask about where she lived.

"Oh! I live here in the big city! I live alone in one of the small condominiums a few blocks from here. However now-a-days the place is having electronic problems because of the Zapfish shortage. So I have been looking for a new place to stay until the problem is solved. Truth be told I never been in the suburbs. Is it nice there?"
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Captain
Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Friendship of Hell   Friendship of Hell - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 10:42 pm

Yami just stared at her. She lived alone? How did a 14 year old live alone? He played with his straw. "Yeah I guess. Shell City is just a town surrounded by houses. My house is pretty big." He paused. "If you want you can come and visit. I'm sure my parents wouldn't care."
Back to top Go down
Roisa09

Roisa09

PostSubject: Re: Friendship of Hell   Friendship of Hell - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 2:22 pm

Flora smile brightly at him and nodded her head. "Yeah I would love to visit! Never really been outside the city before. Can we go after lunch!?" She asked him as she took a drink of her water. She looked outside the window for a few seconds to see people walking around. "You know there use to be more people walking out on the streets. Things around here is quiet and kinda sad now."
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Captain
Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Friendship of Hell   Friendship of Hell - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 10:50 pm

"Um," Yami said. "Sure. My parents probably wouldn't care." He hoped none of his siblings were home. His brothers might think Flora his girlfriend and tease him. He looked out the window. "Shell City hasn't been affected yet.."
Back to top Go down
Roisa09

Roisa09

PostSubject: Re: Friendship of Hell   Friendship of Hell - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 3:31 pm

"You're lucky." She told him as she continue to look out the window. "Most of the power has been cut from peoples houses and shops where force to close. Luckily it hasn't hit my place yet. When it dose I have to fine a new place to live. Rumors are going around that the very first Splatfest might be canceled because of this. It's a shame. A lot of Squids were excited about it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendship of Hell   Friendship of Hell - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friendship of Hell
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Not Really Royalty  :: Roleplaying :: Our Roleplays-
Jump to: