Not Really Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not Really Royalty

private rp forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ashes of The Phoenix
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 4 Emptyby Roisa09 Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:00 pm

» Friendship of Hell
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 4 Emptyby Roisa09 Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:31 pm

» IM SORRY!! BUT...
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 4 Emptyby Goddess Yami Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:30 pm

» SAFETY!!!
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 4 Emptyby Roisa09 Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:38 pm

» Edgeworth is da boss!
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 4 Emptyby Roisa09 Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:41 pm

» THE BIRD KNOWS ALL
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 4 Emptyby Goddess Yami Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:09 pm

» Ashes of The Phoenix OOC
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 4 Emptyby Goddess Yami Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:41 pm

Ashes of The Phoenix

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Miakemi

Miakemi

Title : The Evil Chat

Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 10:29 am

Kimiko yawned as she headed towards the school's pond.  She had a morning class everyday, and it was already annoying.  Now that she was done with class, she was heading to work for an evening shift.  She was going to be so screwed with this schedule once homework started piling up.

She stopped suddenly and ducked behind a as she saw Professor Okami and that girl again.  The blonde was hanging off him like it was her job, despite his protests.  

Her eyes narrowed.  What was up with this girl?  It was like she was trying to piss her off.  Or it was timing, but Kimiko would rather cling to the first option.  Which meant that bitch had to go down.  She could feel the spiritual power just below the surface, begging to come out.

And then she shook her head, and reminded herself that she was sitting on a clean record for the past few years. She was not the murderous killer she used to be, and she was not going back to that person.  Especially seeing as she was not going to pursue any romantic feelings for her professor.  What the hell was wrong with her?  He wasn't even her type.  This was so stupid.

Kimiko snuck away and continued to McDonalds.  She needed to pull herself together.  It was only the second day of school.
Back to top Go down
Roisa09

Roisa09

Title : Bahamuts Dragoon

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 11:53 pm

Flora woke up the next morning and made her way to Yamis Class room. Truth be told she got there earlier this time so she could have her same seat as before. Right next to Kimiko. Little did she know that Kimiko was already getting jealous of her and Yami. Right now she was adding oil in a fire. As of right now she sat at her table looking through her books thinking.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi

Miakemi

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 3:27 pm

Kimiko entered the classroom about five minutes before class was to start.  She had come in decently early with the intention of finding a different seat. She did not want to sit next to that girl from the other day. Unfortunately, there were still a lot of people at their desks at this point, and she grudgingly walked over to her seat from yesterday.

She sat down without a word. Hopefully, that girl wouldn't try to talk to her.
Back to top Go down
Roisa09

Roisa09

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 12:56 am

Flora was a bit happy to see that Kimiko decided to sit in the same spot as before. Flora never really talked to her in the last class so maybe this time she could see what Kimiko was like. Was she a nicer person who didn't get jealous? or was she still a evil bitch. One way to find out!

"Hey. Didn't get a chance to talk to you the last class. You taking the art class just for the credit or you going into a art career?" She asked her. It was do or die at this point. "We got lucky with this Professor, he seems like a alright guy and close to our age."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi

Miakemi

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 10:40 pm

Kimiko gave the girl an icy stare. Why was she talking to her? She shook her head. She should really try to be more approachable. She just didn't want to be with this girl. "Credit," she answered, quick and concise while narrowing her eyes at the girl's next statement. It was like this girl was trying to egg her on. 

"Yeah. He seems good."  Hopefully that was enough to get her to stop talking.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Captain
Goddess Yami

Title : Black Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 12:32 am

Yami woke up the next morning and got ready for work. He went through his normal routine. When he got to his class, he noticed Flora and Kimiko were at their seats. He noticed that things between them were cold. Well with Kimiko's side. He could tell that Kimiko did not like Flora. He wondered if they knew each other outside of class. Oh, well. None of his business.  He just sat at his desk and waited until it was time to start to class.
Back to top Go down
https://notreallyroyalty.forumotion.com
Roisa09

Roisa09

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 3:00 pm

Flora felt a icy chill hit her when She started to reply to her. Well... Bitch it was. That answered her question. Even tho she felt that icy chill from her she continue to smile and pretend that she wasn't bothered by her. "Oh... Well I hope you pass." She said then coming up with another crazy thing to say. "I'm going in as a art major," She lied. "If he is good in this class I might take another class of his if he chooses to do more. Got to stay close to the teachers I know." 

It was at that time Yami walked in and she gave him a smile. Once he got to his desk she got out of her seat and walked up to him. She kept her voice down so most of the other students wouldn't hear them. "Hey Yami, I wanted to ask you this before I forget. If you are not busy I was wondering if you could come by the bar after school. I kinda want to cook a meal and was wondering if you would like to join Mike and I? He doesn't know yet it's a bit of a surprise." She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ashes of The Phoenix
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4